ZFIT PRIME Members will receive Discounted Pricing + Free Shipping (learn more by clicking link below "BUY NOW" button)
Nordic Walking ADVANCED Coach Certification Seminar - Level 2
Out of stock
ADVANCED CERTIFICATION SEMINAR
To provide participants with expanded knowledge in Nordic Walking
10 Lesson Seminar (8 hrs) Part 1 Practice & Technique and part 2 Theory with written exam
Seminar prepares participant to instruct Nordic Walking according to ANWA's unique, and proven methods. The objective of the Advanced Seminar is to provide participants with expanded knowledge in Nordic Walking training and advanced techniques and teaching skills for conducting classes and workshops. ANWA has now integrated alternatively online training - which means instead of participating in a Group on the various locations – the training procedure can be covered remote and time wise individually via appointment from the ANWA headquarters in Los Angeles.
ANWA offers online training options for those people who cannot attend at the listed locations
and would like to get started right now – so that everybody will have the opportunity for being trained from ANWA’s certified Experts. Registration online at any time or contact us for further info via email at: email@example.com
The following prerequisites are required in order to attend an ANWA Advanced Instructor Certification Seminar:
• Completion of one ANWA certification seminar.
• 3-4 months training as ANWA Basic Instructor.
• Willingness to teach and promote Nordic Walking in partnership with ANWA.
Topics to be covered during the Advanced Certification seminar include:
• Review, refresh and improve upon all topics previously covered during the ANWA Basic Seminar, in preparation for the Advanced level.
• Nordic Walking advanced techniques, including Nordic Walking – Jogging – Jumping – Skating; Interval Training; and Advanced Exercises, including games, fun, and play.
• Individual analysis of your personal Nordic Walking technique, and personalized coaching to ensure an improved, consistent, and professional technique meeting ANWA guidelines.
• Correcting and examining participant’s performance demonstrating the unique teaching method of ANWA's 8 Steps to properly learn Nordic Walking.
• Correction of technique by video analysis.
• How to conduct and organize classes and workshops.
• Available ANWA resources for Marketing and support.
• Information how ANWA will help qualified Advanced Instructors build their own Nordic Walking business with ANWA support, and assist the participant in realizing the potential of the fastest growing sport in the world.
What is included in the Seminar:
• Instruction in theory and practice
• Printed Workshop Materials
• Certification (dependent upon passing Instructor Certification Exam)
• Exclusive, discounted pricing for the newest, top quality Nordic Walking Poles (dependent upon passing Instructor Certification Exam)
What is provided during the Seminar?
• Nordic Walking Poles will be available for your use.
• Nordic Walking Related Products and Accessories will also be available.
What should you bring to the Seminar?
Sport Shoes, Outdoor Clothing, Sunscreen